*Last call for beer 30 minutes before closing
Sun – Thurs 11am-10pm
Fri – Sat 11am-11pm
*Main menu served during these time
Lovejoy Wharf is our Boston innovation house. With an experimental brewery, scratch kitchen, and specialty coffee bar, we welcome friends to share an unparalleled experience with the Night Shift family.
VISITING LOVEJOY WHARF
- Spacious + Welcoming – 300+ seats, shared tables, friendly staff
- Experimental Brewery – on-site brewhouse for small-batch innovation
- Fresh Beer On Tap – 30 draft lines for wide variety of pours
- Scratch Kitchen – fresh, simple, comfortable food and over half of our dishes have beer in the recipe!
- Specialty Coffee Bar – fresh, house-roasted beans
- Beer-To-Go – cans of everything from flagships to limited releases
- Merchandise – owl shirts, hats, keychains, and everything in-between
- Easy Access – steps away from North Station, TD Garden, Boston’s Harborwalk, North End, and the Freedom Trail
- Inspired Design – fixtures, visuals, and art that bring our brand to life
- Waterfront Seasonal Patio Seating
- Reservations Available
LOVEJOY WHARF POLICIES
While we do welcome guests of all ages, we also check IDs of all guests looking to purchase beer to-go or consume on site. Thursday – Sunday after 11:00pm our space is 21+ and staff will check all IDs at the door.
Lovejoy Wharf is a family-friendly establishment that welcomes guests of all ages. Have younger guests in your party? Take a look at our Little Owls menu!
Dogs are not currently allowed inside of our establishment. Service animals are welcome at all times.
Our dining space offers a wide variety of carefully crafted beer, made right here on site. We also offer sodas, seltzers, coffees, teas, and other non-alcoholic options. We are legally prohibited from serving any outside alcohol, which means that under no circumstances may we permit wine, liquor, or hard cider to be consumed on our premises. Thanks for your understanding!
Boston sports and big events are always welcome on our screens. Please be advised that only playoff games will have sound.
- Online reservations are available for lunch, dinner & brunch. Go here to make a reservation.
- We are not able to accept online reservations during events and games at TD Garden.
- To make a dinner reservation for 6 guests or more please give us a call at (617) 456 7687
- To make a lunch or brunch reservation for 11 guests or more please give us a call at (617) 456 7687