Last call for beer at 12:30am
Late Nite Menu
Last call for food at 12:30am
Lovejoy Wharf is our Boston innovation house. With an experimental brewery, scratch kitchen, and specialty coffee bar, we welcome friends to share an unparalleled experience with the Night Shift family.
VISITING LOVEJOY WHARF
- Spacious + Welcoming – 300+ seats, shared tables, friendly staff
- Experimental Brewery – on-site brewhouse for small-batch innovation
- Fresh Beer On Tap – 30 draft lines for wide variety of pours and flights
- Scratch Kitchen – fresh, simple, comfortable food – all dishes under $15 – over half of our dishes have beer in the recipe!
- Specialty Coffee Bar – fresh, house-roasted beans
- Beer-To-Go – cans of everything from flagships to limited releases
- Merchandise – owl shirts, hats, keychains, and everything in-between
- Easy Access – steps away from North Station, TD Garden, Boston’s Harborwalk, North End, and the Freedom Trail
- Inspired Design – fixtures, visuals, and art that bring our brand to life
- Waterfront Seasonal Patio Seating
LOVEJOY WHARF POLICIES
While we do welcome guests of all ages, we also check IDs of all guests looking to purchase beer to-go or consume on site. Thursday – Sunday after 11:00pm our space is 21+ and staff will check all IDs at the door.
Lovejoy Wharf is a family-friendly establishment that welcomes guests of all ages. Have younger guests in your party? Take a look at our Little Owls menu!
Although dogs are not currently allowed inside of our establishment, we do have an outdoor patio where dogs are always welcome to hang out with their owners. Service animals are welcome at all times.
Our dining space offers a wide variety of carefully crafted beer, made right here on site. We also offer sodas, seltzers, coffees, teas, and other non-alcoholic options. We are legally prohibited from serving any outside alcohol, which means that under no circumstances may we permit wine, liquor, or hard cider to be consumed on our premises. Thanks for your understanding!
Boston sports and big events are always welcome on our screens. Please be advised that only playoff games will have sound.